Smuggled Sounds

live concerts bootleg ROIO

Whatever the music .. it is all about live music

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Johnny Cash - Sun and Columbia Demos 1954-1967

Here we have some old Johnny Cash outtakes and demos, including four versions of "The Girl in Saskatoon" and ten (yes, ten) takes on "I Still Miss Someone." All of these are in .wma format.


I love that picture!!!1. Wide Open Road
2. Home of the Blues
3. Give My Love to Rose
4. My Treasure
5. Rock & Roll Ruby
6. Any Place I Hang My Hat is Home
7. Five Minutes to Live
8. Folsom Prison Blues
9. The Girl in Saskatoon
10. The Girl in Saskatoon
– 3 takes -
13. Mama, You Been On My Mind
14. If I Ever Get to Know Your Song
15. The Song of the Coward
16. The Sound of Laughter
17. I Still Miss Someone
27. One More Ride – 10 takes -
28. Picking Time
29. Don't Take Your Guns To Town
30. Cold Shoulder
31. I Couldn't Keep From Crying
32. New Mexico
33. Get Rhythm


Originally posted by Bubba-Rocks blog…respect !!!


More Cash here Paylesssofts.net

Labels:


Bookmark and Share

For unlimited download and no waiting time: Buy Premium account

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NAVIGATE THROUGH THE