Smuggled Sounds

live concerts bootleg ROIO

Whatever the music .. it is all about live music

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Taylor Hicks - American Idol

TaylorHicks1


I am not into those talent shows at all: the winning candidate to fame lives the stardom for a while and then disapear back to anonymity after filling the producer pocket. There is probably am exeption to my theory…. Taylor Hicks. I remember when Taylor walked on the audition stage for the first time… I said to myself: “this guy is great and gonna go far”. I was not wrong He at the end of the 2006 serie won. I really love His energetic stage performances and influences derived from classic rock, blues, and R&B. Hicks has allowed audience members to record his concerts for personal, non-commercial use, has authorized the Internet Archive to create a section for fans to upload and share their recordings. The Archive does not accept the upload of concerts recorded after January 1, 2006 due to the terms of his "American Idol" contract. What I am posting below is a selection of the best tracks sung by Taylor during the different stages of the show:


01 - Hell of a Day
02 - Levon
03 - Takin It To The Streets
04 - Dancin In The Dark
05 - You Are So Beautiful
Taylor Hicks - American Idol 200606 - Jailhouse Rock
07 - You Send Me
08 - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
08 - Georgia on my Mind
09 - Trouble
10 - Will It Go Round In Circles


SOURCETVBSOUND QUALITYA FORMATMp3 BITRATEmisc TRACKS #10 
LOCATION / VENUEUSA  DATE2006
NOTES:

Labels:


Bookmark and Share

For unlimited download and no waiting time: Buy Premium account

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! I just recently made a music blog... can I copy some of your musics here? Please, please...

Congratulations for this blog. It got featured here http://www.news.com.au/technology/story/0,25642,23155913-5014239,00.html

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NAVIGATE THROUGH THE