Smuggled Sounds

live concerts bootleg ROIO

Whatever the music .. it is all about live music

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the Ramones - Adios Ramones

Ramones


Setlist: 01. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly 02. Durango 95 03. Teenage Lobotomy 04. Psycho Therapy 05. Blitzkreig Bop 06. Rock & Roll Radio 07. I Believe In Miracles 08. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment 09. Rock & Roll High School 10. I Wanna Be Sedated 11. Spiderman 12. The KKK Took My Baby Away 13. I Don’t Wanna Grow Up 14. Just Wanna Have Something To Do 15. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker 16. Rockaway Beach 17. Pet Sematary 18. Strength To Endure 19. Cretin Family 20. Do You Wanna Dance? 21. Something In My Drink 22. Surfin Bird 23. Wart Hog 24. Cretin Hop 25. R.A.M.O.N.E.S. 26. Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World 27. Pinhead 28. The Crusher 29. Poison Heart 30. We’re A Happy Family 31. 53rd & 3rd 32. Beat On The Brat 33. Chinese Rocks 34. Have You Ever Seen The Rain


the Ramones - 03-16-96 - Estadio de River Plate, Buenos Aires, Argentina


SOURCEFMSOUND QUALITYA FORMATMp3 BITRATE? TRACKS #34 
LOCATION / VENUEBuenos Aires, Arg Estadio de River Plate DATE03-16-96
NOTES:

Password: grita.cl

Labels:


Bookmark and Share

For unlimited download and no waiting time: Buy Premium account

2 Comments:

Blogger RevolutionaryBum said...

Just a well deserved Thank You ! for this post and the hundreds of other great boots... I was wondering if you could post any Stooges you have in light of the loss of guitarist Ron Asheton last January R.I.P. I think you had a recording from NPR All Songs/music considered ? live in DC I think... Or there's a recording from Aug. 6th '08 @ Massey Hall, Toronto I've been trying to track down. It's one of the last shows + They play for the first time in their six year+ reunion a song from the Raw Power LP (Search & Destroy) RS Magazine had a blurb about it in issue #1072. If you could post either of these shows I'd be eternally in your debt !!! Thanks Again...

2:25 AM  
Blogger willie_dixon said...

I'm also looking for that Stooges show. Why the hell would RS recommend the bootleg if you can't find it anywhere. And I've been looking... Drop me a line if anyone can find it.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NAVIGATE THROUGH THE