Smuggled Sounds

live concerts bootleg ROIO

Whatever the music .. it is all about live music

Sunday, November 18, 2007

the Waterboys - Edinburgh 1987


APRIL 1987: With Peter McKinney on drums, the band play two shows in Edinburgh, their first in nine months. One is an impromptu set at a Wee Free Kings gig. The second is the World Aids Day concert at The Usher Hall. At the after-show party for all the bands Steve Wickham takes up his fiddle and starts playing an Irish jig which explodes into a full scale session including every musician there.


SETLIST:
1.On my way to heaven
2.Raggle taggle gypsy
3.I'll meet you at the station
4.Killing my heart
5.Instrumental
6.Fisherman's blues
the Waterboys - Edinburgh 19877.Will the circle be unbroken
8.Strange boat
9.On my way to heaven
10.Fisherman's blues
11.Killing my heart
12.I'll be your baby tonight
13.Too hot to handle
14.I'll meet you at the station
15.This is the sea


SOURCETV/AUD SOUND QUALITYA+ FORMATMP3 BITRATE192 TRACKS #192 
LOCATION / VENUEEdinburgh Carlton Studios / Usher Hall DATE04/87 

Labels:


Bookmark and Share

For unlimited download and no waiting time: Buy Premium account

0 Comments:

<< Home

    NAVIGATE THROUGH THE