Smuggled Sounds

live concerts bootleg ROIO

Whatever the music .. it is all about live music

Monday, November 06, 2006

a Little funny word from Nigel.....

BJMstampForumJust found this nice comment in the Brian Johnstown forum from Nigel… I thought it was funny!!!!

“So, the guy who ownes this blog site, posts all kinds....and I do mean ALL kinds of bootlegs: http://live-bootleg.blogspot.com/ It's not all my cup of tea, but I found some cool stuff. Scroll down the entire length of the page, THEN check out the "archives" links on the right side somewhere - he's archived 4 months of bootlegs he's found and uploaded. I just wonder how long it'll be 'till he gets shut down. “

HomeTaping


Bookmark and Share

For unlimited download and no waiting time: Buy Premium account

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NAVIGATE THROUGH THE