Smuggled Sounds

live concerts bootleg ROIO

Whatever the music .. it is all about live music

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am selling some Silver Live CDs

It is heartbreaking, but I don't have space nor time anymore for this particular collecting hobby so I am selling my entire liberated bootleg collection on eBay to focus on one artist.... Listing is on the way to be completed: I managed to list about 11 items so far..Feel free to pop in and grab a rare item....
Alternatively if you seek for live bootlegs of a specific artist please email me - You can use the free email form or use the email button both located on the side column - I will tell you if I have or not.
Check this Link out

Bookmark and Share

For unlimited download and no waiting time: Buy Premium account

2 Comments:

Blogger goabeauty said...

Like the delicious foods…will keep tasting your blog…at ur free time do visite my blog…

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your article is very good.I like it very much.
running in autumn
life and sport
sport season
puma ferrari shoes
cheap nike shoes
puma shoes
ferrari shoes
nike shox nz
Ugg Boots
nike 360 air max
nike shox shoes
cheap puma shoes
puma drift cat
cheap nike shox
nike air max 360
nike air max
pumas shoes

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NAVIGATE THROUGH THE