The beatles - Interviews
01. Newscast and Interview: February 1966 Regarding John Lennon's Statement In Datebook Magazine That The Beatles Were More Popular Than Jesus Christ
02. Press Conference: Recorded At the Astor Hotel, Chicago, Illinois, 12th August 1966
01. Newscast (Concerning John Lennon) Including Interviews With- John Lennon, Tommy James, Maureen Cleave, Les Perrin And Brian Epstein.
02. Red Robinsontalks About The Effects Of The Beatles Music On American And Canadian Audiences And Their Appearance At The Empire Stadium In Vancouver In 1964.
03. Press Conference With The Beatles Recorded At The Empire Stadium In Vancouver, Canada 26th August 1964.
|SOURCE||Misc||SOUND QUALITY||A||FORMAT||FLAC||BITRATE||LV 6||TRACKS #||05|
|LOCATION / VENUE||Various||DATE||‘64 ‘66|
|NOTES:||Out of print compilation of historic Beatle interviews|