Smuggled Sounds

live concerts bootleg ROIO

Whatever the music .. it is all about live music

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The P Hunters - Demo Promo 2000

P HUNTERS


Quiet apropriate name for a rock-jazz-Funk cover street busker band. No info around the net about them but they really deserve big thumb up. All the covers are instrumental and awsome. This is their demo – promo CD. Anyone got info about them???

01 - Purple Haze
02 - Chicken
03 - Kashmir
04 - Je T'aime
The P Hunters demo05 - Under The Bridge
06 - Wellington Boots
07 - Sex Machine
08 - Black Magic Woman
09 - Roller Coaster
10 - If U Want Me To Stay
11 - Under The Bridge
12 - Hey Baby

SOURCESDBSOUND QUALITYA+/-FORMATMp3BITRATE256TRACKS #10
LOCATION / VENUE??DATE2000
NOTES:Not sure on the date…. EAC extraction from track 01 to 07; the rest with a lower quality software.

Labels:


Bookmark and Share

For unlimited download and no waiting time: Buy Premium account

8 Comments:

Blogger Tarantoni said...

I bought their cd in London in summer 2001. They were playing in Covent Garden. They sounded great, precise and full of energy. I chatted with them for a while that night. The guitar player said he had played with some important french artists (whose name I didn't know, I'm Spanish). I will scan the cover and the back and send it to you, cause I got the cd signed by some members of the band.
Last night I tried to make a copy for a friend of mine but the last two songs were badly damaged (shitty quality cd) and now I'm downloading it from your link. Thank you soooooo much for uploading it!

Toni

5:05 PM  
Blogger zazafromjohor said...

CD was ripped with EAC from track 01 to 07; the rest with a lower quality software. So the last 3 tracks are also bad.... Great CD!!How did you find Me???

9:34 PM  
Blogger Dreadlox Holmes said...

Hello this is steve the guitarist of the P Hunters, nice that someone has documented some of our work, everyone is off doing their own thing, me writing producing running my own little label, had a band with the bass player called project xXx it's on myspace, and produced different styles of music, dome of the projects i'm involved with can be found in my you tube videos dreadloxholmes etc etc etc if you look for me on facebook under steve wellington the one with me playing a guitar,as there are many. If anyone finds any links with videos of us playing live would love to see what that looks like, peace n respects

1:40 PM  
Blogger Michi said...

Hello there!
I also bought the cd in 2000...but I was listening so often to it that it is finally completly scratched..where can I buy or download it??

thanks for the info!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Michi said...

Hello there!
I also bought the cd in 2000...but I was listening so often to it that it is finally completly scratched..where can I buy or download it??

thanks for the info!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Dreadlox Holmes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Dreadlox Holmes said...

I've just uploaded the full Album here https://soundcloud.com/steve-wellington-4/sets/the-p-hunters-album

Thanks for the comments and keeping our music alive.


Peace Love & Respects

Steve

3:35 PM  
Blogger ZoomStrange said...

Great CD - mine plays perfectly, now playing it for our son who is starting a band. Really pleased to find this common interest and lucky to see from Steve - I’ve got your signature mate!

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NAVIGATE THROUGH THE