Smuggled Sounds

live concerts bootleg ROIO

Whatever the music .. it is all about live music

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stone Roses – Preston Guild Hall


Guernica
She Bangs The Drums
I Wanna Be Adored
Elephant Stone
Going Down
Stone Roses – Preston Guild Hall (Foyer) – 30.5.1989Waterfall
Made Of Stone
Sugar Spun Sister
Sally Cinnamon
Standing Here
I Am The Resurrection


SOURCEAUDSOUND QUALITYA FORMATMp3 BITRATE? TRACKS #11 
LOCATION / VENUEPreston Guild Hall (Foyer)  DATE30.5.1989
NOTES:

Thanks to Mutasan for the link.

Recorded on SONY Professional Walkman, directly in front of the mixing desk – The band were using New Order’s P.A system. The ‘Foyer’ is the bar area, beneath the main Hall & accommodates 500, or so.The set is complete & runs 54 minutes. To my knowledge, this was the only recording made. It has been ‘released’ around 3 years ago, to members of the largest existing Stone Roses internet forum, otherwise it hasn’t been available. Not split into individual mp3s & the file is around 50 Mb.

Labels:


Bookmark and Share

For unlimited download and no waiting time: Buy Premium account

4 Comments:

Blogger Zer0_II said...

Hello again Zaza. I wanted to invite you and your readers to my new social network that I have created. It's similar in appearance to myspace (minus all the hormone-crazed teenagers), but it is intended to serve as a hangout for artists, musicians, and music lovers. I have also included a forum category for music bloggers such as yourself to promote their blogs and share updates. If you are interested, here is the url:

http://digitalmeltd0wn.ning.com

I hope to see you there. Take care.

Zer0_II

3:55 AM  
Blogger dj_Koppig said...

hai Zaza, nice blog, can you reuploaded archives about Deep Purple - Jakarta On My Mind.

Thanks alot bro

dj.koppig@gmail.com

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Z!
Fantastic find. I was actually at this gig. It was a couple of days before the album was released and I was a wee student at preston poly. They were supported by the sandkings I think. Best gig of my life. Thank you xxx

8:19 PM  
Blogger MickeyMo said...

Just want to echo thanks too. I was also at the gig - it was before they really broke big and was quite an intimate venue to see them in. I'll never forget that night. Cheers!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NAVIGATE THROUGH THE