Smuggled Sounds

live concerts bootleg ROIO

Whatever the music .. it is all about live music

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

the Prodigy - Live


the Prodigy - Live


SOURCEAUDSOUND QUALITYA+ FORMATMp3 BITRATE224 TRACKS #5 
LOCATION / VENUE? ? DATE?
NOTES:

High adrenaline concert!! I have no clue when this show was recorded. It is from BBC radio1 and was on a tape I found with the Underworld and Chemical Brothers on it . I am pretty sure it is a rebroadcast and incomplete. I presume that it might be this one. Can Anyone confirm.

Labels:


Bookmark and Share

For unlimited download and no waiting time: Buy Premium account

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't quote me on this, but I think its the Phoenix festival, not that sure of the year.

Great sound though!

11:11 PM  
Blogger zazafromjohor said...

hum... you got it right for the year !!!! but the location is definitively not at the Phoenix fest. I might be Bristol.. Just need t5o find someone to confirm it!!!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not the one linked to on the original message. That was 95, and I went to that gig. Firestarter didn't make a live appearance until the following year. Also during Their Law, Maxim name-checks Phoenix a couple of times.

6:32 PM  
Blogger zazafromjohor said...

So I can update the post as Phoenix???

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. Love your stuff. any chance of posting the chems or underworld stuff?

I also had a tape of a show that featured those three bands live as well recorded from Radio 1 but was from Bristol Sound city & Brixton.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Franglais

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally in a box of tapes I found my original recording, it was at The Pheonix in 96, 19.07.96 to be exact.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NAVIGATE THROUGH THE