Smuggled Sounds

live concerts bootleg ROIO

Whatever the music .. it is all about live music

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Few shows from my archives - the No picture post...

Funny and strange how difficult it is sometimes to find live pictures of famous bands on the net!!! Europe and Hardline for example…. They had their time of glory respectively in the mid 80’s and early 90’s. I have spent couple of hours trying to find live pictures of them live. I could not find anything biiger than blurry thumbnails. So this post is a kind of appeal!! I need Live pictures of those bands at the top of their fame!!!! Email me links pictures from your archives. I would appreciate very much!!!


This Europe show was taped in Japan In 1986. It is a mindblowing concert!!


Europe - Live In Tokyo 1986



Another Show from Hardline captured live from San Raphael in 1992


Hardline - Live In San Rafael California 1992



Enjoy the shows and send me tons of pictures!!

- REPOST -

.... AND NEVER RECIEVED ANY PICTURES!!

Labels: ,


Bookmark and Share

For unlimited download and no waiting time: Buy Premium account

0 Comments:

<< Home

    NAVIGATE THROUGH THE